Trending News Now

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Katy Perry is on the cover of ELLE Magazine

Katy Perry on the cover of ELLE Magazine


 American singer and songwriter Katy Perry is on the cover of the latest issue of ELLE Magazine!


Katy talked about her bad boy husband, good girl past and her body on the latest issue of ELLE Magazine.


Excerpts from their interview:


On her relationship with husband, Russell Brand:


“Everything clicked really fast. We kind of instantly got past all the surfacey stuff. And ever since then, there hasn’t been a dull moment.”


On how their relationship works:


“We both needed balance, and we give that to each other. It wasn’t about me taming him, which is what everyone always says—it was about timing.”


On her much talked about figure:


“I was shaped like a square at one time. I was! I’m generally around 130 pounds, which is totally fine for me. But when I was a kid, I was the same height and weighed more like 145. And I had enormous boobs that I didn’t know what to do with, so I wore minimizers, which were not cute. Those thick-ass straps! I got made fun of for the over-the-shoulder boulder holder…and all I wanted was to look like Kate Moss. Little did I know…that these things would come in handy someday.”



Subscribe below to get the Latest Trending News Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment