Trending News Now

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Britney Spears‘ 7th album title is ‘Femme Fatale’

Britney Spears new album cover and title revealed entitled " Femme Fatale " and will be released in March! It was Britney Spears who revealed everything on her twitter.


Britney Spears - Femme Fatale album cover


This is what she wrote:
I’ve poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years. I’ve put everything I have into it.
This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all!
Sexy and Strong.
Dangerous yet mysterious
Cool yet confident!
“FEMME FATALE”
March…..



The overall brightness clashes oh-so-amazingly with her apocalypse-weave, expressing such understated inner struggle. It's so simple yet layered. The obliterating light once again tries to oppress her huge pores and fiery, all-embracing forehead wrinkles, but they don't give up, hungry for the tiniest bit of attention, struggling to have a place in that round, mature, postmaternal face. Again; such beautiful, neoclassicist, dichotomic iconography. Artistic and intense.


What do you think about her album? I’m excited and can’t wait to hear the rest of her music in the new album!

Subscribe below to get the Latest Trending News Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment