Trending News Now

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Watch 'ALL IS FAIR (CRAZY LOVE)' Music Video by Anoop Desai

American Idol season 8 finalist Anoop Desai has released the music video to his second single "All is Fair (Crazy Love)."


Anoop Desai - All is Fair Album cover


All is Fair (Crazy Love)” is Anoop’s second single already, following “My Name” which was released last year. The song is from his independently released EP called “All is Fair.”
Anoop tells Billboard: “The music video is a very literal take on the song. Basically, I’m singing to this girl and pouring my heart out to her, but every time I get to the pre-chorus, she tries to kill me in a different way.”


Watch Anoop Desai 'ALL IS FAIR (CRAZY LOVE)' Music Video below:


Subscribe below to get the Latest Trending News Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment