Trending News Now

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Watch ‘Today I’ll See the Sun’ Music Video by Francheska Farr

Kapuso Star and GMA’s “Are You the Next Big Star?” female winner Francheska Farr has released the music video for her debut single “Today I’ll See the Sun”.


Francheska Farr - Today I’ll See the Sun’ Music


“Today I’ll See the Sun” is the carrier single of Francheska Farr‘s debut album “Inside My Heart.” The album also features the songs “Everytime” and “Ang Pag-ibig Kong Ito,” which were used as OST for various GMA shows; “Isama Mo Ako,” will be used for the upcoming “Captain barbell” series; “Sa Pangarap Ko,” “This Feeling,” “Bakit Ikaw” and the title track. Also in the album is her revival of Vesta Williams’ “Suddenly It’s Magic” which is the theme song of the movie “My Valentine Girls” starring Richard Gutierrez.
Check out the music video for “Today I’ll See the Sun” which was directed by Kapuso character actress Bianca King:


Watch Francheska Farr - Today I’ll See the Sun Music Video below:


Subscribe below to get the Latest Trending News Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment